1. Drop-offs are authorized by calling ahead only! Please call 802-388-1055 so we can review these guidelines and arrange a drop-off for you.
2. Sort your clothes & bring us your best stuff! Leave out super-affordable brands and any clothes with rips, stains, worn out elastic, broken zippers, etc.
3. Please launder all items within 48 hours prior to drop-off. Boots & shoes should be clean & free of dirt and debris.
4. Lay everything flat in up to two clean bins or new kitchen garbage bags. Please do not bring oversize totes or scented bags. You can also unpack your items into our totes and take your containers home with you.
6. Items we cannot buy from you can be donated elsewhere for you or they can be picked up within 48 hours.
Donate clothing to keep our prices low & support our mission of providing affordable clothes for expecting moms, babies & kids.
We'll pay you 30% of our resale price within a day or two of dropping off your clothes. Live far away? We'll mail you a check!
We'll put 40% of our resale price on your account within a day or two of dropping off your clothes.
We only accept clean, current clothing & accessories for babies, children, teens and moms-to-be. We buy all seasons, all year long. We also buy baby carriers & diaper bags, but no gear. We buy clothes and shoes for sports & dance, but not gear. We cannot buy furniture, car seats, helmets, strollers, bedding, decor, toys or books.
Some brands just fly off the racks!
Aden + Anais
Cat & Jack
H & M
Janie & Jack
Little Blue House
Polarn O. Pyret
Tucker & Tate
Winter Water Factory
Some brands are so affordable, we can't resell them!
Child of Mine
Just One You
Kyle & Deena
Since they are nice & clean, you can put these items in a separate bag to be donated to local organizations that will recycle them! Ask us for more info.