We only accept clean, current clothing & accessories for babies, children and maternity.
We accept all seasons, all year long. We love baby carriers & diaper bags!
We cannot use any gear, furniture, car seats, helmets, strollers, bedding, decor, toys or books.
1. Your first drop-off at Junebug is authorized by calling ahead only! If you have not brought clothes to us before, please call 802-388-1055 so we can review these guidelines and approve a drop-off for you.
2. Sort your clothes & bring us your best, resaleable stuff! (see brands we love here) Check everything carefully and leave out super-affordable brands (see brands that are hand-me downs only) and clothes with rips, stains, pilling, worn out elastic, broken zippers, etc. They need to go elsewhere: we recommend the Addison County transfer station.
3. Please launder all items within 2 weeks prior to drop-off. If possible use unscented detergent and do not use fabric softener. Boots & shoes should be clean & free of dirt and debris. We cannot rehome clothes that have any evidence of being stored and not being laundered. We reserve the right to dispose of clothes that have not been laundered without notifying you, so wash, wash, wash. We all want clothes to be reused!
4. Skip the fussy folding, and just lay everything flat. When you drop-off, you will put your clothes into no more than 2 of our totes. Please leave yourself enough time at drop-off to unpack.
5. We are a non-profit so we *love* donations, but we swap clothes for store credit. We cannot offer credit for clothes that have not been cleaned and will dispose of them without notifying you. Your store credit will be ready within 3 business days. We will not call you, but feel free to call us and check.
6. Items we cannot resell for you will be disposed of elsewhere.
Donate clothing to keep our prices low & support our mission of providing affordable clothes for expecting moms, babies & kids.
We'll put 40% of our resale price on your account within three days of dropping off your clothes.
Some brands just fly off the racks!
Aden + Anais
Cat & Jack
H & M
Janie & Jack
Little Blue House
Polarn O. Pyret
Tucker & Tate
Winter Water Factory
Some brands are so affordable, we can't resell them!
Child of Mine
Just One You
Kyle & Deena
Since they are nice & clean, you can put these items in a separate bag to donate at the ACSWMD for free. Check their website for details.